Qualified and competent coaches voluntarily manage and run our club.
We welcome and cater for all ages and abilities, from complete beginner through to the most experienced competitor. We also have equipment and support for those with disabilities.
As a visitor we offer you the opportunity to Water Ski, Wakeboard, SUP or ride on the Inflatables at the club throughout the year, by using our day membership facility, which can be done without any commitment.
If you wish to become a member you can simply fill in an application form.
What we offer:
- All equipment you need
- Coaching by qualified instructors
- Take part in competitions and other events that we run at the reservoir
- Learn to drive our tournament boats and to become a club driver
- Become a club coach/instructor
- New male, female and disabled changing rooms with hot showers
- Environmentally-friendly tournament ski boats
- A clubhouse with a licensed bar, lounge area and kitchen/BBQ facilities. There is also free Wi-Fi and TV.
- A patio area next to the lake with great views
We think you will find us worth a visit!